miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

My favourite sportsperson

 

My favourite sportperson is the player of F.C. Barcelona Cesc Fabregas. I'm a fan of him, I love him because is very handsome and he is a very good football player. He is catalan but he played 8 years with the Arsenal and he arrived to be the team captain but the last summer he said that he would to be again the player of F.C Barcelona. I went to his presentation as new player at the Camp Nou. I will put the video at the end. He is important to me because I'm not of F.C. Barcelona but when I saw him in the tv or he scores a goal, I change everything that I thought. 

Here I leave the video that this fantastic player said a speech that I recorded:
Marta Moure's blog:  http://marta-englishfun.blogspot.com/

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Marta! :D

    I've been watching your blog and I liked it, especially this publication, ami I also like cesc fabregas jajaja.

    A kiss

    ResponderEliminar