martes, 3 de enero de 2012

My school life

I always thought that my school is the best because we do activities that other schools don't do. Every year we do a fantastic and incredible musical that is represented in June for the whole school and family. Everyone helps to make the perfect musical. Here I leave the dance we did in the musical of Michael Jackson, the song is They don't care about us, but only appear a part of our song:


My fovourite subjects are english and physical education. English because I practise since P3 and when I was in P4 the english teacher said to my parents that they should sign up for an english academy because I was good at this subject. And physical education because I like run, play because I've always been doing sports and I'm good at sport. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario