lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

My social life

When I don't have homework I always go aout with my friends because I think that when I go out and I have fun I forget everything about the school or anything else. When I go out with my friends we sometimes go to a bar that it has a sunroom. There isn't no noise and no snuff smoke so we can talk quietly. When it's windy or raining we often go to the Magic Badalona mall because has great shops and it's hot. We have fun going anywhere. 


When I was a child I used to say that when I grew, I will be a famous tennis player. This desire wasn't fulfilled because I'm 17 and I aren't a famous player tennis but what hasn't change is that I like tennis when I was a child or now, it's my favourite sport. Last night I saw a picture that I appeared with my first racket and I smiled because it is a special memory.
In this photo we were me and a friend of the tennis in an important tennis match

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario